Division of
Public Health

College of Human Medicine

Request for Override


  • Students who are not a part of the Master of Public Health program or who are dually enrolled may request an override into a course by completing the webform below.
  • The Master of Public Health program will not grant overrides into full courses. Students hoping to enroll in a course at the full enrollment limit should utilize the Open Seat Notification tool through www.schedule.msu.edu.
  • Master of Public Health students who are looking to enroll in the Culminating Experience courses must complete the appropriate override request form and e-mail it to their advisor. Culminating Experience override request forms can be found in the Forms section of the Master of Public Health Student Community within D2L.

Course Number:*
Section Number:*
Semester / Year:*
Reason for Override:*