Click on the application requirement to learn more about what is required and expected by the MPH Admissions Committee.
1.Start an Application through the Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS)
2. Submit: Support Documents
- Required for all MPH and Graduate Certificate Applicants:
- Required for Graduate Dual Enrollment
- Required for Undergraduate Dual Enrollment at MSU:
- Optional for All Applicants:
3. Request: Official Transcripts/Test Scores
4. Start Application: MSU Application for Graduate Study
5. Apply for the MSU Application Fee Waiver
- Complete the Application Fee Waiver Request Form
- Application fee waivers are not need-based; anyone can submit a request.
- Application fee waivers do not cover application fees required by SOPHAS.
- Please do not pay the application fee upon submission of your application if you are applying for a fee waiver
- Application fees cannot be refunded
- Waivers will be approved after all support documents have been sent received
6. Finish: Submit the MSU Application for Graduate Study
- If applying for an application fee waiver:
- Click submit and close out browser when prompted for payment
- Do not pay