Admission to the MPH program does not require any specific courses as prerequisites. However, students are encouraged to review formal writing and citation standards as well as basic biostatistics as preparation for the program.
Application for the Masters of Public Health degree requires the following items:
- Equivalent of a 4 Year US Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- MSU Graduate School Application for Graduate Study in Dubai
- Official copies of transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Test results from standardized graduate or professional school test (a waiver may be requested for some situations)
- PH Supplemental Information Form
- Three letters of recommendation with cover sheet
- Personal essay describing interest/experience in public health discipline and career goals
- English Proficiency Exam if non-native speaker (TOEFL, MELAB, MSUELT or IELTS) (A waiver may be requested for some situations)
Begin Your Application Now
Complete the MSU Dubai Graduate Application:
Complete the application by clicking here including payment of the $50 application fee required by Michigan State University.
- You must complete the MSU Graduate Application before moving forward to the Program in Public Health Graduate Application
- You will be provided a MSU applicant number, which you will need for the next step.
Finish your Masters of Public Health Application:
Submit all required application materials using the MSU Graduate Information Management System (GIMS). Click here to create your account.
Creating your GIMS account requires the application number from your MSU Graduate School application.
All required forms are available in GIMS. GIMS allows you to submit all required documentation online and to inquire about the status of your application at any time.
It is imperative you provide a valid email address since most correspondence is conducted via email.
If you encounter any difficulties in GIMS, you may contact the Program in Public Health at:
Program in Public Health
Michigan State University
West Fee Hall
909 Fee Road Room 519
East Lansing, MI 48824